Sunday 19 February 2012

#blogoscars 2012 - Καλύτερο Σενάριο

Σενάριο σήμερα...



10. Bridesmaids

Annie: You read my diary?
Brynn: At first I did not know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.


09. The Descendants

Matt King: You little fuck! Do you get hit a lot?
Sid: I don't know, I've had my share.
Matt King: [to Alex] Your friend is retarded, you know that?
Sid: Hey I've got a brother who's retarded! You don't have to get all derogatory.


08. The Chronicle

Matt Garetty: Andrew! Andrew, look at me! This has to stop right now, okay? This is really, really bad. What happened to you?
Andrew Detmer: Why did you catch him?
Matt Garetty: Listen, just focus okay?
Andrew Detmer: I dropped him! Why did you catch him?
Matt Garetty: Andrew, this is not a game, do you understand? You're hurting people!
Andrew Detmer: You're weak, Matt! You're all weak. I'm stronger than all of this!
Matt Garetty: Andrew, listen to me, okay? Just... I need you listen. Just focus for a second.
Andrew Detmer: Do not tell me what to do!
Matt Garetty: They can't stop us, it's not too late for us to go.
Andrew Detmer: It is too late. I'm done! It's over... god, you treated me like shit! You left me alone!
Matt Garetty: Andrew, you're not alone up here. I'm here with you! I should've been with you all along, but I'm here now. We can stop this right now, you and me. Andrew, we can just fly away, we can get out of here. We can be family! Andrew? Andrew, look at yourself. This isn't who you are!
Andrew Detmer: Apex predator...
Matt Garetty: What?
Andrew Detmer: I'm an apex predator!


07. Take Shelter

Curtis: You think I'm crazy? Well, listen up, there's a storm coming like nothing you've ever seen, and not a one of you is prepared for it.


06. The Muppets

Rowlf: I thought my storyline was very intriguing.
[cut to Rowlf snoring in a hammock on his porch surrounded by other Muppets]
Kermit the Frog: Hey, Rowlf.
Rowlf: Huh?
Kermit the Frog: You wanna get back together?
Rowlf: Okay.
[cut back to the car]
Rowlf: Classic.


05. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Molly Weasley: Not my daughter, you bitch!


04. Shame

Sissy Sullivan: I'm trying, I'm trying to help you.
Brandon Sullivan: How are you helping me, huh? How are you helping me? How are you helping me? Huh? Look at me. You come in here and you're a weight on me. Do you understand me? You're a burden. You're just dragging me down. How are you helping me? You can't even clean up after yourself. Stop playing the victim.
Sissy Sullivan: I'm not playing the victim. If I left, I would never hear from you again. Don't you think that's sad? Don't you think that's sad? You're my brother.


03. Hugo

Georges Méliès: If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from, you look around... this is where they're made.


02. Weekend

Glen: Well, you know what it's like when you first sleep with someone you don't know?
Russell: Yes.
Glen: It's... you, like, become this blank canvas and it gives you an opportunity to project onto that canvas who you want to be. That's what's interesting because everybody does that.
Russell: So do you think that I did it?
Glen: 'Cause you did. Well, what happens is while you're projecting who you want to be... this gap opens up between who you want to be and who you really are. And in that gap, it shows you what's stopping you becoming who you want to be.


01. The Artist

...

0 ουρλιαχτά: